We are doing great things here and want you to be a part of the team. Auction Mobility recognizes that its team members are its greatest asset and is committed to developing high-performing, highly engaged and diverse talent. The company offers various employment opportunities in downtown Boston office.
Business Development Manager: As a business to business Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for calling on both existing and prospective accounts, with the primary objective of building Auction Mobility’s customer base and expanding Auction Mobility's product and services footprint as well as new business development. This sales position is telephone focused, requiring your outstanding verbal communication and strategic planning skills, as well as your ability to maintain motivation in a self-driven environment. We are growing rapidly and are looking to fill three roles for inside sales. We provide market competitive compensation packages that includes stock options and benefits. We have had success with training individuals from the Financial Services industry to cross over into Software sales. Job responsibilities include:
- Building a successful selling model from client identification to initial sale to ongoing and growing relationships
- This position is responsible for identifying, prospecting, and closing new clients
- Gather client feedback, monitor competitive trends and develop ideas to improve company software
- Make 50 to 100 calls a day
- Confirm 4-5 demo’s a day
- Convert 1-2 customers a week
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales
- A self-starter
- Excellent detail orientation skills as well as organizational and account management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High volume outbound skills: Cold calling, email, etc.
Competitive Salary, Benefits & Stock Options included.
Interested? Email your resume and cover letter to Resumes@Auctionmobility.com
Why Auction Mobility?
As a growing leader in the mobile software space, Auction Mobility is on the forefront of technology in our vertical. We are positioned as a leader, are expanding our offerings and continue to innovate as an organization.
From comprehensive medical plans, to financial and work-life balance benefits, we value and promote the well-being of our employees by offering the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Discount Programs